That place is Hunza Community of Pakistan. The specialty is that its women look like 30-40 years even in 80 years. This community lives in a place known as Hunza Valley in the Karakoram Hills of northern Pakistan. It is said that the people of this community live for an average of 120 years. These people do not get cancer!
Some more facts about Hunza Community
- People of Hunza community are physically and mentally very strong.
- On the one hand, their women look young even when they are old, while their men can become fathers even in 90 years.
- Their lifestyle is the secret of their long life. These people get up at 5 in the morning. These people travel a lot on foot.
- It is said that these people eat food only twice a day. For the first time he eats at 12 o’clock in the day and again at night.
- Their food is completely natural. No chemical is added to it.
- Their milk, fruits, butter are all pure. Spraying pesticides in the garden is banned in this community.
- They mainly eat barley, millet, buckwheat and wheat. Apart from these, they also eat a lot of things like potatoes, peas, carrots, turnips, milk.
- This community eats very little meat. Meat is cooked only on a special occasion, but even in that the pieces are very small.
- Due to this kind of lifestyle, they never get a disease like cancer.
Descendants of Alexander the Great’s army
- The people of this community are also called Burusho. Their language is Burushaski.
- It is said that these communities are the descendants of Alexander the Great’s army. Who came here in the 4th century.
- This community is completely Muslim. All their activities are similar to those of Muslims.
- This community is more educated than other communities of Pakistan.
- Their population in Hunza Valley is only about 87 thousand.
Hunza Valley is a tourist destination.
- Hunza Valley is one of the most favorite tourist destinations of Pakistan.
- People from all over the world come here to see the beauty hidden in the mountains.
- Many people have also written books on this community.
- Of these, JI Rodal’s ‘The Healthy Hunjas’ and Dr. Joe Clark’s ‘The Lost Kingdom of the Himalayas’ are famous.