First of all let me tell you that I believe that Narendra Modi will not be the prime minister till 2033. He will be relieved of his post at the age of 75 years.
However, looking at your perception, I believe that after the next Prime Minister Yogi ji is 75 years old, if he remains in office till 2033, then some such changes can be seen;
- Every poor person in India who will have their own house under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will be eligible to apply.
- Every village in India will have an asphalt road.
- All work will be online.
- With the coming of private companies in most areas, the level of facilities will increase. At the same time, due to increased competition, there will be a sharp drop in prices. Note here, Privatization, Liberalization and Globalization are implemented in all the three areas together, in such a situation the prices will fall sharply as the foreign competition will also increase with the country.
- Since most of the market demand is controlled by supply rules, government and other forms of intervention will be nullified.
- Bharatiya Janata Party will have a government at the center of India without any opposition, which is not right for a democratic nation, but people will not be ready to change without any alternative so that there is no legal opposition.