8 Rare Facts About Taylor Swift Must Check!
by Jaano India
8. Taylor Swift's first job was to clean out the stables of her neighbor's farm.
7. Taylor Swift's favorite number is 13, and she paints the number on her hand before every show.
6. Taylor Swift has a Phobia of Sea Urchins.
5. Taylor Swift's mother named her after James Taylor.
4. Taylor Swift was homeschooled for her last two years of high school.
3. Taylor Swift was the youngest songwriter ever hired by the Sony/ATV Music publishing house.
2. Taylor Swift has a personal jet and named it after her lucky number '13'.
1. Taylor Swift once wrote a novel when she was 14, which remains unpublished.
Spirinac vs Teresi: Golf Beauties Clash