Story of Aliko Dangote Wealthiest Man in Africa
by Jaano India
8. Aliko Dangote grew up in Kano State, Nigeria in an upper-middle-class Muslim household.
7. He was inspired by his successful entrepreneur grandfather and had an interest in business from an early age.
6. In 1977, he received a degree in business studies and administration from Al-Azhar University, Cairo.
5. He borrowed $3,000 from his uncle to launch his own business importing and selling agricultural goods in Nigeria.
4. He established Dangote Group, a small trading firm in Lagos, which quickly became successful and grew substantially.
3. Dangote established a facility to create the same products he had been importing and selling for the previous 20 years.
2. He expanded his activities by building a multimillion-dollar manufacturing factory funded by his own $319 million and a $479m loan.
1. Most of Dangote's money comes from Dangote Cement, which produces 45.6 million tons of cement per year and operates in 10 African nations.
Finn Balor – Demon Is All Set To Return!