Capitals unveil new Weagle jerseys for Stadium Series!
by Jaano India
6. The design was partly inspired by similarly bold looks worn by the Nashville Predators and Colorado Avalanche in recent outdoor games.
5. The Weagle is a bald eagle with its wings spread in the shape of a "W" and featuring a negative-space silhouette of the Capitol dome.
4. The Weagle was first introduced as a shoulder patch when the Capitals underwent a redesign before the 2007-08 season.
3. The team's Stadium Series uniforms feature an oversized navy blue version of the Weagle on a white sweater, with a red band near the hem.
2. The Weagle's wings stretch from seam to seam and blend into a blue band that forms the backdrop for white player numbers on each arm.
1. The sweaters will be paired with navy blue helmets, pants with three white stars on the outside of each leg, and red, white, and blue socks.
Taylor Swift’s Cat Is 3rd Wealthiest Pet