6 Things To Do While Power Outage In Your Town!
by Jaano India
Extended power outages may impact the whole community and the economy.
Power Outage Tips:
1. Keep freezers and refrigerators closed.
2. Use a generator, but only outdoors and away from windows.
3. Do not use a gas stove or oven to heat your home.
4. Disconnect appliances and electronics to avoid damage from electrical surges.
5. Be ready with alternate plans for refrigerating medicines or using power-dependent medical devices.
6. Check with local officials about heating and cooling locations open near you.
10 Worst Plastic Surgery of H-town Stars!